In order to ensure the early delivery of infrastructure at Wintringham, the application submitted in 2017 included an Outline Application - covering strategic vision and parameters for the site - as well as selected detail to enable us to deliver early infrastructure, such as access roads, landscaping, remediation work and putting in utilities.
The planning consent therefore covers:
- Up to 2,800 homes
- Up to 63,500 sq m of employment development
- A District Centre including shops, services, community and health
- A Local Centre A temporary primary school and two permanent primary schools
- Open space, play areas, recreation facilities and landscaping
- Access improvements including new access points.